Welcome to Freecorder 6
Congratulations! You've discovered the best free video and audio recording tool for Windows on the planet. Here's some helpful hints to get started.
IMPORTANT: You may need to restart Firefox now for Freecorder to appear.
For Internet Explorer: You may need to restart your browser for Freecorder to appear.
You may need to restart your browser for Freecorder to appear. Freecorder may not appear on the first page after you open Chrome, but it should appear once you go to another page.
If necessary, you can click the Freecorder logo at the top right of the browser to specifically enable it:
Quick Start - Read This First!
Once installed, Freecorder appears as a toolbar in your browser, like this:
If you're ever stuck, use the Help button first.
Try these buttons to record and convert:
- YouTube downloader.
- Video Recorder (for non-YouTube sites). Hint: Open the video recorder before playing your video.
- Audio Recorder. Open this tool, and then play the audio you want to record.
- Converter. Open this to convert your saved files to other formats.
- Open the Applian FLV Player.
- Screen Recorder. Make a video from any area on your screen.
Next Step: Install FREE FLV Player
FLV Player integrates with Freecorder 6, making it easy to play downloaded your video files. Get it now!
About Freecorder Search Helper and Ads
Freecorder is 100% free. Our development efforts are supported by the Freecorder Search Helper, which serves uncensored ads outside of the Google network.